Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort
Set on 1,350 acres between the beaches of the Atlantic and the marshes of the Intracoastal Waterway, lies this secluded island paradise offering a wondrous resort experience. Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort, boasts accommodations ranging from luxurious hotel rooms to one, two and three bedroom villas
featuring ocean, golf or marsh views.
The resort's 54-hole championship golf course, offers something for all golfers from pristine marsh views to the challenge of seven holes playing directly along the ocean.
Other resort features include 23 tennis courts, a health and fitness facility, 24 swimming pools, 7 restaurants, 2 lounges, shopping village, full-service spa and a year-round supervised age-specified youth program. There are also endless amounts of shaded biking and walking trails and miles of secluded Atlantic beach for shelling and swimming.
Luxurious Oceanfront Resort Accommodations
The oceanfront Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort offers the epitome of resort accommodations carefully designed with your comfort in mind. With 249 deluxe oceanfront hotel rooms, our resort complements everything that is Amelia Island, Florida. All private balconies and patios face the ocean and are a delightful place for an early morning breakfast while watching an energizing sunrise or sipping evening cocktails while enjoying the view.
Rooms and Suites
Deluxe Oceanfront Room: One king or two queen beds with Serta Pillow Top mattresses fitted with 330 thread count Egyptian cotton linens. This room sleeps up to 4 adults on two queen beds.
ADA Accessible Rooms: Accessible rooms are available for our guests that require ADA features. The rooms feature enlarged door openings to the bathrooms, the toilet and sink are no higher than 29 inches from floor with grab bars near the toilet, and there is a roll-in shower with hand-held shower head and grab bars. Also offered is visual notification for hotel alarm system and phone.
- Serta pillow top mattress with 330 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets and lightweight duvet
- High Speed Internet Access
- 32-inch High Definition Flat Panel TV with cable & premium channels
- iHome clock radios with iPod docking stations
- 2 dual line phones with data port & voice mail
- 2 plush terry cloth robes
- Exclusive skin care products
- Coffee maker with premium coffee, hairdryer, iron and ironing board
- Privacy safe
- Mini bar
- Over 300 luxurious villas and 249 oceanfront guest rooms with patios & balconies overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- 3 1/2 miles of uncrowded beach
- Fully-equipped fitness center with 20 yard indoor lap pool, personal trainers and group classes
- Luxurious full-service spa and salon, including spa boutique
- 54-holes of championship golf designed by Pete Dye and Bobby Weed
- 23 Har-Tru® tennis courts and pro shop
- Shopping village with 14 boutiques and a French-style deli and market
- Youth and family recreational activities available, including a Kid's Camp
- Lakes, ponds and marshes for fishing
- Explore Amelia Island's natural wonders through the Nature Center
- Nine on-site dining venues from gourmet to casual
- More than 49,000 square feet of state-of-the-art meeting space
- Dunes Club pool available to resort and villa guests
- Check-in: 4 p.m. Check-out: 11 a.m. (1:00pm check-out may be available for $75, after 1:00pm full nightly rate applies)
Please call us at 1-888-898-3628 for assistance!
Omni Amelia Island Plantation
6800 First Coast Highway
Amelia Island, Florida 32034
- Book Hotels Online
- Airfare Deals
- Rental Cars
- Last Minute Vacation Deals
- Book Leading Hotels of the World
We offer over 200 sightseeing tours and activities throughout the Caribbean and Mexico. Plan and book your sightseeing activities before you get there.
- Click here to learn more about the new passport requirements.