Things To Do While In The Caribbean
1. Watch boatmakers hone their craft by hand in the Out Islands of the Bahamas.
2. Sip a cold drink while sitting in the shallow, tranquil waters of one of Antigua’s deserted beaches.
3. Ride bareback on horses through the ocean at Half Moon Rose Hall resort in Jamaica.
4. Sort through your many, many, unique gourmet dining options in Grand Case, St. Martin.
5. Jump off the cliffs and into the water at Rick’s Café in Nigril, Jamaica.
6. See the ocean floor without a scuba license during a deep-sea submarine dive in Georgetown, Grand Cayman.
7. Sail on a catamaran to Soufriere, St. Lucia, where the Piton Mountains jutting out of the sea will take your breath away.
8. Take in that same view from above while dining at Ladera, set high up between Soufriere’s two mountains and lookin out to the sea.
9. Eat jerk chicken as it’s meant to be eaten: roadside in Jamaica.
10. Be part of the weekly party at Shirley Heights in Antigua, with live reggae and a mountaintop barbeque.
11. Surf with the pros in one of the best spots in the world, Cabarete, Dominican Republic.
12. Snorkel the underwater trail at Trunk Bay, St. John, with signs posted below the surface to tell exactly what you’re seeing.
13. Witness bioluminescence firsthand during a nighttime snorkel at The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman.
14. Pamper yourself with an intense personal wellness session at Parot Cay’s COMO Shambala spa and wellness center in Turks and Caicos.
15. Carnival in Trinidad. Say no more.
16. Plunge from a rope swing into the rushing waters of Y.S Fall in Jamaica.
17. Watch a pro make conch salad before your eyes – and sample the results – at Our Lucaya in The Bahamas.
18. Get a taste of the upper- class life in your own private villa in http://www.cmtravelonline.com/popular-destinations/caribbean-vacations
19. Get up close and personal with the friendly and fascinating creatures at Stingray City off the showers of Grand Cayman.
20. Go island-hopping through the Eastern Caribbean to get your frill of every attraction in the water and on island.
For more information or to book now please visit the following link!!