Nestled into the bluff overlooking the turquoise waters of the Caribbean, Cocos Hotel provides exceptional personal service in an authentic Caribbean setting. This romantic boutique resort features 26 individual wooden Caribbean style cottages, each offering a private balcony with spectacular views and showers opening to the sea. Cocos is situated between two secluded powdery white beaches reserved exclusively for hotel guests. Dine on the finest freshly prepared dishes in the intimate sea view restaurant. Sip on custom made cocktails at the friendly beach bar. Indulge and be pampered at the Serenity Cottage with personal, natural treatments.
Cocos Hotel is located on the south coast, 30 mins. from the airport, 20 mins. from the capital of St. John’s; and 5 mins. from the Jolly Harbour Marina with shopping mall, banks, pharmacy and super market.
- All-Inclusive, waiter service, no buffets
- Balconies with hammocks and spectacular views
- Thick cushioned beach loungers
- Personal wine buckets with bottled water by beach loungers
- Brand name liquors, good selection of house wines
- Free internet access point
- Personalized service with friendly, helpful staff
- Romantic sunset side of island
- Sensual four poster beds with tropical netting
- Intimate weddings with private dining on beach and dedicated waiter
- Local Caribbean food cooked to your taste
- Intimate library with variety of reading material
Serenity Cottage Spa
In your quest for rest and relaxation, Serenity Cottage (expanded in 2012) welcomes guests with treatments designed to relax the body and soul, while stimulating the body’s natural healing process. Located next to the infinity pool, the Serenity Cottage offers a range of massages, a sea salt body polish, and a re-hydrating wrap designed to sooth sun-kissed skin. A selection of facials, manicures and pedicures completes the menu of services provided by licensed therapists.
- Concierge desk
- Evening turndown service
- Housekeeping service daily
- Lively beach bar w/wait service on the beach
- Complimentary WiFi access throughout the resort
- Centrally located library w/reading material
There may be a fee for some guest services. Not all features and services are available in all rooms.
Cocos Hotel has only twenty-six individual cottages. Each cottage has been designed in true Caribbean style with spacious airy rooms, dark wood floors and white linens. The feeling of peaceful energy can be sensed when you walk in the door. Each room features a personal hammock to laze in and relax to the sound of the lapping ocean below. Bathrooms are large with a sink. Showers open to the sea for a unique bathing experience. Rooms are equipped with a mini-fridge, wall safe, standing fan, hairdryer, iron/ironing board (on request) and ceiling fan as well as coffee/tea making facilities. All beds are a king-size four poster design to ensure the ultimate relaxing sleep. The Standard Sea View Cottage has a limited sea view and balcony. The Superior Sea View Cottage has a superior sea view and balcony. The Premium Sea View Cottage has a spectacular sea view and balcony. The Premium Plus View Cottage is located on top of the hill and enjoys a spectacular view. NOTE: Only the Premium Plus cottages have air-conditioning. All other guest cottages are cooled naturally by the prevailing trade winds.
Not recommended for persons with limited mobility as the hotel is located on a hillside and the walkway is at a slight incline.